This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for zettix.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the
website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures
in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have
access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other
direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you
contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party
outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your
request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to
tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the
following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number
given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive
information via the website, your information is protected both online and
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that
information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can
verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for
"https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online,
we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the
information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer
service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information
are kept in a secure environment.
contact us immediately via telephone at 510 530-6928 or via email.
- Does zettix.com collect privacy data of any kind? Yes. When you visit zettix.com, your IP address is collected. Also any pictures or other files uploaded also include the IP address of the computer that uploaded the files, and that information is stored in a log file. No other privacy data is collected.
- How long does zettix.com keep privacy data? Normal web serving and system activity logs are deleted after one week, backups of logs are not made.
- Does my IP address allow zettix.com to personally contact me, say via email or telephone? No.
- Does zettix.com distribute or sell information collected? No. All information is automatically collected and deleted weekly. zettix.com makes no effort to monitize or distribute personal information.
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Compliance No special effort is made to collect personal information nor is any sold. Logs are rotated weekly and thus forgotten, erasing all personal information recorded.
Updated: December 29, 2019